SoundWorks Hearing Centers is fully operational as of today, Monday May 4th. As your trusted partner in Hearing Healthcare, we are committed to delivering the SoundWorks experience you know and appreciate in an environment that promotes and protects the well-being of all across our Network. Hygiene standards for our Team Members, store environment, products, and tools are and will always be a top priority. All Team Members have been trained to uphold and practice these measures, and we are closely following the latest guidance from the CDC, local government, and public health agencies.
These enhanced safety measures include:
• We have staggered our appointments to create margin in our schedules and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• We are following all CDC guidelines for screening patients both before and during appointments. This means asking specific health-related questions before an appointment is able to be scheduled and checking patients for symptoms before entering the clinic. Again following guidelines, patients who fail the screening or symptom check will be referred to their primary care physician. These same guidelines apply to our staff as well.
Updated Clinic Protocols
• Our staff always thoroughly and properly washes their hands, cleans exam room surfaces, and sanitizes tools between each patient. Additionally, we are doing routine cleanings multiple times per day in all high-touch areas of our clinics.
• We are offering curbside service for applicable appointments for patients who do not wish to enter our clinic. Repairs and adjustments can be done without patients needing to leave their car.
• Patients with compatible hearing instruments can receive programming adjustments remotely over the internet. Please contact your local clinic for details and availability.
• We now offer TeleHealth appointments in the form of HIPAA-compliant video chats for patients who would like to interact with a provider without leaving their home.
• Lastly, we continue to provide mail-in service for patients needing assistance with their existing hearing aids. Please contact your local clinic to inform them of your needs prior to mailing devices.
We are prepared to navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind. SoundWorks is OPEN for business and we look forward to serving your Hearing Healthcare needs.
Please take advantage of our Battery Sale! Batteries are 50% off from now until May 31st. We can deliver your batteries curbside OR send your order via standard mail. Postage fees apply.
Whether it be in person, curbside, remotely, or a combination of the three, we are here to serve your Hearing Healthcare needs.
From our family to yours, be well, be safe!
SoundWorks Hearing Centers.